New news on Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung is a manufacturer that enjoys a very high level of customer trust. Their Galaxy series smartphones always generate a lot of buzz around them. Meanwhile, we are getting closer to the launch of a new device, the Samsung Galaxy S5, which is expected to be announced in the spring.
Back in the fall, in this article, we wrote about the rumors and predictions against this device. This model is still shrouded in a fog of mystery, as the manufacturer is not revealing any specific details for now, neither about the appearance nor the technical specifications of the device. Now, however, screenshots of the performance test of the latest Galaxy model have leaked to the Web. These come from December, so something may have changed in this regard, but if the data is in line with reality, here’s what we’ll get when we buy a Samsung Galaxy S5 (according to data from the Geek site.com):
- The Android 4 operating system.4.2, or KitKat – contrary to rumors that Samsung will abandon Android in favor of another operating system, such as the. Tizen.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor.
- Screen resolution of 1080×1920 – such a resolution carries 480dpi, so the screen itself is comparable to what we find, for example. On the Nexus 5.
- Rear camera 16 Mpx, front camera 2.1 Mpx.
- 2GB of RAM – so less than the 3GB “fairy-tale” in the fall.
This data is from December 2021, so by the time a smartphone is released, it is subject to change. The specifications coming from this benchmark seem satisfactory, but could be better – as always.
How about two models after all?
However, Wirtualna Polska suggests that the Samsung Galaxy S5 will come to market in two versions – high-end and low-end, similar to the iPhone 5S and 5C. The high-end version from the low-end version is supposed to differ, first of all: